Patrick and Mike Liberty, founders of VSOP and Akomplice clothing lines, have released the latest installment of pieces in their Spring/Summer 16 with the frame of mind that: “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” -Leonardo Da Vinci. Continue reading Akomplice and VSOP collaborate on Spring/Summer 16 Releases
Hoppin’ around from party to party this summer? You need the “Beeracuda.” The sling bag perfectly holds five of your favorite beers and keeps them nice and cold. Attached to the strap of the sling is a koozie for your 6th beer, that way there’s easy access on your journey to the next party.
There are a ton of different graphics available, prices start at $20. You can shop them here.
Brixton recently released their Summer ’16 collection, and it has a ton of great new pieces for the warmer months. With clothing and accessories for both men and women, there is no shortage of options to stay fresh this summer. You can find the entire collection on their website now.
[sigallery id=”2PNEvt39RHu9zb6fEyQ2hd” title=”Brixton Summer ’16 Collection” type=”sigallery”]
Summer is quickly approaching. Do you know what that means? It means: Midriff. Ladies, if it’s above 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and you’re not showing midriff, I won’t necessarily be angry… I’ll just be disappointed. Here’s some quality tasteful midriff inspiration for ya.
But where to start? Well, how about some American flag jean shorts from Tipsy Elves? Patriotic. Flattering. Affordable. BOOM. Major midriff-enhancement key.
Wanna double down on the patriotism and offer yourself some optional midriff coverage? Of course you do. Try one of these american flag tank tops.
But hey, fellas, I’m not forgetting that SNEAKHYPE caters primarily (82% of visits) to 18-34 year-old males with at least some college education and a median income of $72K/year (yeah, I got them readership demographics on lock). I gotchu.
Step 1. Look important.
That means, all VIP everything. Going to the beach or pool? Make sure you post up super hard in the paint and let the Lookie-Lou’s know two things:
A) The bad chick with the midriff showin’..? Yup, she’s with you. AND,
B) No, you can’t sit with us.
Step 2. Sperrys bro.
Before you hate on some boat shoes from Sperry, try walking a mile in those shoes (PUN INTENDED YOU GUYS). Dress ’em up, dress ’em down. Either way, you’ll look like you know wtf you’re doing and that you prioritize practicality and comfort.
Everything about this:
Really just screams this:
Step 3. Get your denim game on point, son.
Quit fighting the feeling. Bro is out. Hipster is in. Hipster is the new bro. This means two things:
A) You’re allowed to cuff basically everything. Cuff your t-shirt sleeves, cuff your pants… hell, you can cuff your damn shorts these days and it’s still a kosher kuffing.
B) It’s more cool to spend less money on distressed denim than it is to buy the $200 thick-stitch rhinestone douchebag jeans.
Step 4. Make sure your accessory game is 100% Dopeness.
I know you’re really excited about your new vape, but some girl who “only smokes when she drinks” might need a light. You may also need to be the alpha who gets the fire pit goin’ on a summer night. In either instance, you’ll need the dopest lighter money can buy.
Step 5. Enjoy your summer and check SNEAKHYPE every day.
Countdown to the top ten summer beers. If you decide to try one this summer use #SneakhypeTop10 on Instagram to let us know how you like it.
10. Anderson Valley Summer Solstice: This beer is perfect for camping or a late afternoon barbecue by the fire.
Sweet potato fries, barbecue chicken, ginger beef kabobs, S’mores
9. Cantillon Blåbær Lambik: Just look at the bottle, it’s classy and who wouldn’t want to drink out of that?! This beer is very hard to get but once you get your hands on it you’ll be hooked.
8. Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen: If you’re a huge grapefruit fan like I am you’ll enjoy this beer.
7. Abita Purple Haze: This should almost be mandatory with every dessert you come across during summer.
Ripened Brie or any dessert made with Mascarpone
Snifter or Houglass
6. Stiegl Radler Grapefruit: This is for the day drinkers.
Shaker or Stemmed Lager
5. Lagunitas Daytime: Burgers ‘n beer.
Burgers and other various outdoors lunch food
4. Founders All Day IPA: All time favorite of mine with a nice juicy steak and mashed potatoes.
Shaker or Hourglass
3. Sam Adams Porch Rocker: The name sums it up for me.
Shaker or Hourglass
2. Twisted Tea: Call me a bitch but damn Twisted Teas are good on a hot summer day by the water.
Mason Jar or Stein
1. Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy: Yup, #1 is the Summer Shandy, discovered this sweet tasting beer recently and it goes best on a beach while soaking in some rays watching the babes stroll by.
Wondering why I put glassware? Check out “Beer Time: Picking the Right Glass” to see what you’ve been missing.
Everybody loves the water park unless you are allergic to UV-B rays. Aswe are reaching the peakof the summer heat, it seems appropriateto check out these high-speed HD photosof people shooting out of water slides… and consider joining them (or just be jealous).