The first 3 games of the NBA Finals were classic grind-it-out games. Game 4 was a little different. The most entertaining parts happened off of the court. Bogut claimed LeBron dove into the cameras during the press conference, Delly continued annoy Curry after the game and Kanye was caught smiling.
Check out all of stupid sh*t that happened during Game 4 below:
8. J.R. Smith showed up to the Quicken Loans Arena riding this…
That thing he’s riding is a PhunkeeDuck. It’s like a handsfree Segway.
7. Late in the first half, LeBron James was fouled by Bogut before losing his balance, crashing into a cameraman and cutting his head open in the process.
6. After the game, Andrew Bogut claimed that LeBron James intentionally dove into the camera and cut his head open.
Here is what Bogut had to say about the incident after the game.
“I think he jumped into the cameraman,” Bogut said when asked to give his perspective on the play. “Yeah, I think he came down and took two steps and then fell into the cameraman. I definitely, definitely didn’t hit him that hard.” When the reporter replied by saying, “That’s how you saw it?” Bogut said, “No, that’s how it was. If you look at the replay, you can see the two steps being taken and then him falling into the camera. That’s what we saw on the replay, and that’s what my teammates saw.”
Yea, whatever you say Bogie.
5. Andre Iguodala trolled LeBron James throughout the game
First Iggy acted like he was hurt after being fouled by LeBron only to laugh it off with his teammates moments later. LBJ has been accused of overreacting on fouls throughout the series.
Next he through some shade at Bron Bron during the post game press conference. Iguodala mentioned the “lack of sleep” he’s been getting and the fact that he “can’t take naps” during the Finals – an obvious reference to the media’s coverage of LeBron’s sleep schedule.
4. Delly continued to troll Steph Curry
3. Joey Crawford was caught yelling at Timofey Mozgov to shut up
Joey Crawford always finds away to make it in the news. Last night he was caught telling the 7-foot Mozgov to “do me a favor and shut up”. We’d love to see you try that in a bar, Joey.
2. Steve Kerr proved he’s a bad ass, admitted he lied about the Warriors starting lineup
Steve, dude, you’re a total BAMF. You seriously lied to a reporter? Ballsy move, bro.
1. Kanye West was caught on camera smiling
Damn, Kanye. They caught you slipping. It was only for a second, but that second will forever live on in Vine infamy.
I wish the NBA Finals would never end.