Forbes just released their annual list of the richest people on earth. This list, like many in the past, was once again dominated by US billionaires. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Jeff Bezos landed in the top 3 spots. Mark Zuckerberg came in at #5. In fact, only two people outside the US made it in the top ten.
Check out the top ten below and head over to Forbes for the full list.
1. Bill Gates, Microsoft, USA — $86 Billion USD
2. Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway, USA — $75.6 Billion USD
3. Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com, USA — $72.8 Billion USD
4. Amancio Ortega, Zara, Spain — $71.3 Billion USD
5. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, USA — $56 Billion USD
6. Carlos Slim Helo, telecom, Mexico — $54.4 Billion USD
7. Larry Ellison, software, USA — $52.2 Billion USD
8. Charles Koch, diversified, USA — $48.3 Billion USD
9. David Koch, diversified, USA — $48.3 Billion USD
10. Michael Bloomberg, Bloomberg LP, USA — $47.5 Billion USD