All right, let’s just get right to it — I don’t want to pussyfoot around the issue here. We all know Apple and their line of Macs have blazed trails for years now, creating the most sought after personal electronics on the market. It is my personal and professional opinion that Apple has been successful in doing so for 2 primary reasons.
- Their machines are just… dope. Sleek, sexy, sophisticated (and all sorts of other adjectives that start with the letter ‘s’). And,
- They just work. So, how come they don’t have more market share? Simple: price. The price is just too damn high.
Enter, center stage, the new PC Lineup from VIZIO. We’ve got a game changer here people. This lineup is giving the PC its best shot at providing a legit and savvy alternative (oh, savvy, that’s another ‘s’ adjective I should’ve used earlier) to prospective Mac buyers. 3 reasons.
- Look at these beasts. They’re gorgeous. Style-conscious consumers simply cannot ignore these bad babies.
- VIZIO enters the PC market at a time when Microsoft finally got its shit together with the release of Windows 7 — which, OK, may not quite be up to even par with OSX lion, tiger, panther, warthog (whatever the F the latest OS release was) — but 7 is certainly a 10-fold improvement over the huge disappointment that was Windows Vista.
- The third reason why VIZIO is destined for glory is the clear cut answer to Mac’s market share problem: Price. Holy freaking savings, Batman. The biggest most tricked-out badass in the line (27-inch All in One with i7 Intel Quad Core processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD with 32 gig solid state [sick], 1080p display, and a subwoofer to boot) costs a whopping $1349.00. And you can get a completely capable machine for just $899. Put that up against Macs that easily allow you to spend twice or even three times that amount of money… you got yourself a deal, VIZIO.
You can check out complete specs and get a price breakdown, as well as, buy your PC through VIZIO’s website.
Now here are way more pictures than you’d care to see.
The Thin + Light Ultrabook (my second favorite in the lineup… comes in 14″ and 15.6″)
Standard Notebook (15.6″)
The All-in-One PC (my favorite… comes in 24″ and 27″)
More details and purchase info at VIZIO.