Dope — it could lead to new ways to display art. Integrated into the board and the plinth is an electromagnetic system which levitates the board. A laser system stabilises the object in the air. In the making of this work, this artist was thinking about different ways of presenting sculpture. In fact it’s a reflexion on the multiple possibilities of how to give a sculpture full spatial autonomy. The Hoverboard is a project made by Nils guadagnin, a young french artist. This work is born in 2008 for an exhibition named “Back To the future”. It is a copy of the hoverboard from the movie Back to the Future II.
- Win 2 MVMT Watches in SNEAKHYPE Giveaway by Eric Giroux
- These 9 GIFs prove that Karma is real and it is indeed a bitch by Eric Giroux
- The World Needs More Street Art (30 Pics) by Patrick Galbraith
- Godzilla – Official Teaser Trailer (Video) by Ty Sechler
- Man Creates Gigantic Geometric Shapes By Walking Through The Snow by Patrick Galbraith
- Primitive Apparel – Holiday 13′ Lookbook (Video) by Ty Sechler
You Might Also Like