Dope — it could lead to new ways to display art. Integrated into the board and the plinth is an electromagnetic system which levitates the board. A laser system stabilises the object in the air. In the making of this work, this artist was thinking about different ways of presenting sculpture. In fact it’s a reflexion on the multiple possibilities of how to give a sculpture full spatial autonomy. The Hoverboard is a project made by Nils guadagnin, a young french artist. This work is born in 2008 for an exhibition named “Back To the future”. It is a copy of the hoverboard from the movie Back to the Future II.
- JBL x SNEAKHYPE – Synchros S400BT Headphones Giveaway by Eric Giroux
- Monday Dopeness (31 pics) by Eric Giroux
- Sweet Mother of Tittaes, it’s Tuesday. (32 squishy pics) by Eric Giroux
- Minimalistic Drawings of Animals by Andrea Minini by Patrick Galbraith
- Amusement Park Ride in Denmark Lets you Free Fall from 100 Feet by Ty Sechler
- Hide Your Booze In This Sunscreen Flask by Patrick Galbraith
You Might Also Like