Dope — it could lead to new ways to display art. Integrated into the board and the plinth is an electromagnetic system which levitates the board. A laser system stabilises the object in the air. In the making of this work, this artist was thinking about different ways of presenting sculpture. In fact it’s a reflexion on the multiple possibilities of how to give a sculpture full spatial autonomy. The Hoverboard is a project made by Nils guadagnin, a young french artist. This work is born in 2008 for an exhibition named “Back To the future”. It is a copy of the hoverboard from the movie Back to the Future II.
- Hump Day Dopeness – Part I (27 pics) by Eric Giroux
- NBA Playoff Preview in GIF Form: The Western Conference by Sneakhype Staff
- You’re Working too Hard: Simple Canvas Painting Sells for $44 Million by Ty Sechler
- 5 Photographers You Should Follow On Instagram by Patrick Galbraith
- Hump Day Dopeness – Part II (39 Pics) by Ty Sechler
You Might Also Like