Dope — it could lead to new ways to display art. Integrated into the board and the plinth is an electromagnetic system which levitates the board. A laser system stabilises the object in the air. In the making of this work, this artist was thinking about different ways of presenting sculpture. In fact it’s a reflexion on the multiple possibilities of how to give a sculpture full spatial autonomy. The Hoverboard is a project made by Nils guadagnin, a young french artist. This work is born in 2008 for an exhibition named “Back To the future”. It is a copy of the hoverboard from the movie Back to the Future II.
- Tuesday Dopeness (94 frikkin’ pics) by Eric Giroux
- You need to get familiar with Tuesday’s Tittaes (24 pics) by Eric Giroux
- Someone finally made a REAL hoverboard by Patrick Galbraith
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer Featuring Kevin Spacey by Ty Sechler
- ILOVEMAKONNEN & Drake Drop the Music Video for “Tuesday” by Ty Sechler
You Might Also Like