Dope — it could lead to new ways to display art. Integrated into the board and the plinth is an electromagnetic system which levitates the board. A laser system stabilises the object in the air. In the making of this work, this artist was thinking about different ways of presenting sculpture. In fact it’s a reflexion on the multiple possibilities of how to give a sculpture full spatial autonomy. The Hoverboard is a project made by Nils guadagnin, a young french artist. This work is born in 2008 for an exhibition named “Back To the future”. It is a copy of the hoverboard from the movie Back to the Future II.
- Thursday Dopeness (32 Pics) by Patrick Galbraith
- 42 PG-13 pics of Random Hot Chicks by Eric Giroux
- Dude wrecks motorcycle, does flip, and sticks the landing on roof of car. by Eric Giroux
- Gatorade’s New Ads with Peyton Manning & Cam Newton are Awkwardly Hilarious by Ty Sechler
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Pierce Brosnan in Goldeneye 007 for N64 by Ty Sechler
You Might Also Like