Dope — it could lead to new ways to display art. Integrated into the board and the plinth is an electromagnetic system which levitates the board. A laser system stabilises the object in the air. In the making of this work, this artist was thinking about different ways of presenting sculpture. In fact it’s a reflexion on the multiple possibilities of how to give a sculpture full spatial autonomy. The Hoverboard is a project made by Nils guadagnin, a young french artist. This work is born in 2008 for an exhibition named “Back To the future”. It is a copy of the hoverboard from the movie Back to the Future II.
- Win 2 Awesome Casetagram iPhone Cases From SNEAKHYPE by Patrick Galbraith
- 5 Girls You Should Follow On Instagram by Patrick Galbraith
- Mother Nature, The Original Dopeness (20 Pics) by Patrick Galbraith
- Kevin Durant Made An Unbelievable 3-Pointer Against Memphis Last Night by Patrick Galbraith
- Hump Day Dopenass – Part I (29 pics) by Eric Giroux
- The Ultimate Onesie Has Built-In Wi-Fi, GPS, and MP3 Player by Ty Sechler
You Might Also Like