Dope — it could lead to new ways to display art. Integrated into the board and the plinth is an electromagnetic system which levitates the board. A laser system stabilises the object in the air. In the making of this work, this artist was thinking about different ways of presenting sculpture. In fact it’s a reflexion on the multiple possibilities of how to give a sculpture full spatial autonomy. The Hoverboard is a project made by Nils guadagnin, a young french artist. This work is born in 2008 for an exhibition named “Back To the future”. It is a copy of the hoverboard from the movie Back to the Future II.
- JBL x SNEAKHYPE – Synchros S400BT Headphones Giveaway by Eric Giroux
- 25 amazing boobs pics for Tuesday’s Tittaes by Eric Giroux
- Tuesday Dopeness (32 pics) by Eric Giroux
- Ladies, you need one of these Superhero Swimsuits by Ty Sechler
- Arguably The Most Epic Ping Pong Rally Ever by Taylor Holm
- House in Hong Kong has a Ferrari Overlooking the Living Room by Ty Sechler
You Might Also Like