Dope — it could lead to new ways to display art. Integrated into the board and the plinth is an electromagnetic system which levitates the board. A laser system stabilises the object in the air. In the making of this work, this artist was thinking about different ways of presenting sculpture. In fact it’s a reflexion on the multiple possibilities of how to give a sculpture full spatial autonomy. The Hoverboard is a project made by Nils guadagnin, a young french artist. This work is born in 2008 for an exhibition named “Back To the future”. It is a copy of the hoverboard from the movie Back to the Future II.
- The Hottest Girl on the Internet (With Diagrammed Proof) by Eric Giroux
- Thursday Dopeness (30 Pics) by Patrick Galbraith
- Thigh Gap Thursday (20 Gaps) by Patrick Galbraith
- Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis & Brad Pitt by Ty Sechler
- Marvel just released the first trailer for “Avengers: Age of Ultron” by Patrick Galbraith
You Might Also Like