Dope — it could lead to new ways to display art. Integrated into the board and the plinth is an electromagnetic system which levitates the board. A laser system stabilises the object in the air. In the making of this work, this artist was thinking about different ways of presenting sculpture. In fact it’s a reflexion on the multiple possibilities of how to give a sculpture full spatial autonomy. The Hoverboard is a project made by Nils guadagnin, a young french artist. This work is born in 2008 for an exhibition named “Back To the future”. It is a copy of the hoverboard from the movie Back to the Future II.
- Halloween Dopeness (35 pics) by Eric Giroux
- Dude Sets Guinness Record for World’s Loudest Burp by Ty Sechler
- Always Keep a Phone Charger Handy with the Key Cable from Native Union by Ty Sechler
- One-Legged Paralympian Josh Sundquist Owns Halloween by Ty Sechler
- Take a tour of the exclusive Gotham Club at AT&T Park by Patrick Galbraith
You Might Also Like